Clark Jungle Hammock?

• Patrick
  • Patrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 years 4 months ago - 20 years 4 months ago #123121 by Patrick
Clark Jungle Hammock? was created by Patrick
Has anyone used the Deluxe Clark Jungle hammock? (www.junglehammock.com)
It has a zippered mosquito net, so I think I'd be able to bring my rope in through the double zipper in order to stay tied in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 years 4 months ago - 20 years 4 months ago #123122 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Clark Jungle Hammock?
Looks pretty good. I wonder what it weighs. That may be a concern if you have to hike that thing in to a tree.

They don't make any mention of using it aloft. However, I used to use the Amazonas Traveler (by Byer of Maine).

http://byerofmaine.com/amazonas-traveller.htm

Nothing beats that for light weight and packable. You could fit the whole thing into an oven mitt (don't ask me why I tried that!). As long as you're tied in.

My Amazonas is dead now. I ripped it (note: when sitting in a nylon hammock, don't leave keys hanging out of your back pocket)

I'm still sticking with the treeboat, you can't pass up Door Number One!!!!

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
20 years 4 months ago - 20 years 4 months ago #123158 by nickfromwi
Replied by nickfromwi on topic Clark Jungle Hammock?
Don't you have to enter the hennesey from the bottom? Or is that just on their ultralight model?

I am convinced that it would be near impossible to enter that hammock from the bottom if you were suspended in a tree!

http://www.hennessyhammock.com/catalogue.htm

love
nick

Would you like a lanyard spliced up, or anything else for that matter??? Give me a call- 323-384-7770 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.112 seconds