NJ Fireworks Climb

• climber020
  • climber020's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #127613 by climber020
NJ Fireworks Climb was created by climber020
Well I was gonna try to ge another climb going and was at first thinking June 24 but then I realized that 4th of July was the following Saturday. What better way to watch fireworks then from way up in a tree. I know of a park located at the Mercer County and Burlington County line that has some nice populars as well as a firework show. This location is not a definit if someone else could think of something a little better.

Figure get there around 2 and climb for a few hours go grab something to eat then head back up and wait for dark and the show. All those that would like to take part feel free to respond.

An another note the NJ climbing championship is on June 17 at the Duke Estate in Hillsborough. I will be ther to compete and would encourage anyone that can go to go being they will also have equipment for sale so it beats having to pay shipping and you get to see one of the worlds best climbers, Mark Chisholm.

See you at the top.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #127616 by Electrojake
Replied by Electrojake on topic NJ Fireworks Climb
Doug,
The NJ-ISA meet on 6/17. . .
You climb, I’ll film.
Be reassured, It'll be discrete & unobtrusive.
Ya interested?

Regards,
Electrojake

P.S.
Fellow Climbers: For more info on the competition that Climber020 mentioned in his post, click on the link below...
www.njarboristsisa.com/pdf/2006-NJTCC.pdf

More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #127618 by moss
Replied by moss on topic NJ Fireworks Climb
I hope you can get your hands on a couple of treeboat hammocks for your July 4 climb. Would be nice with pillows and blankets if needed.

• climber020
  • climber020's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
17 years 10 months ago - 17 years 10 months ago #127620 by climber020
Replied by climber020 on topic NJ Fireworks Climb
That would be great jake. I was kinda wondering how I was gonna film it. I can film with my digital camera but I can only hold 20 minutes on it and I am not sure how clear the picture will be being the distance and a low zoom. That would be great if you would do that. If you go to the NJISA web site they have directions on the registration form to get there as well.

See you at the top.

Time to create page: 0.053 seconds