Blue Ridge Pkwy Climb-in Sept. 9 - 13, 2010

• bobwray
  • bobwray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
13 years 7 months ago #134776 by bobwray
Hi Gang,
We are about to do the Blue Ridge Pkwy Climb-In one more time! I moved the date up to not conflict with this years Rendezvous being put on by my friends Bill and Shelly Byrne. My Spring Climb-In is always the third weekend of April.
I am charging a fee of $40 this time. If you come on Thursday and leave on Monday that works out to $5 per day. For those that have never attended this is strictly a social event for tree climbers to share in the love of this great sport. I don't do any instruction during this event, this is my time to play with my friends. You can primitive camp here and I provide a port-a-john or two, large covered picnic area and fresh water. I will be cooking my famous boiled shrimp among other surprises. Please plan on contributing to our Big Pot Luck Dinner on Saturday evening. Call or email me if you need more info on what to contribute.
I live on the Blue Ridge Parkway 4 miles south of Meadows of Dan, Va., just south of mile marker 182. I hang neon pink flagging tape in a tree at my driveway.
Please let me know if you plan on attending and what you want to provide for the dinner. I will keep a list to prevent overloading on any one thing. My Spring event was the biggest one ever, so please rsvp as soon as you can.
If you aren't a camper you can check my website for a number of places to stay under "Area Attractions and Accomodations" and "Links". I perfer phone calls if you need any more information.
See you soon,
Bob Wray
www.blueridgetreeclimbing.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
276 398 2639 - office
704 796 3870 - cell

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds