BLUE RIDGE SPRING CLIMB IN APRIL 17-19, 2009

• bobwray
  • bobwray's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
15 years 1 month ago #133311 by bobwray
Hi Gang,
Just wanted to invite you all to my Spring Climb In here on the Blue Ridge Parkway near Meadows of Dan, Va. I have already gotten a number of responses so this promises to be another good one. I have a great group of regulars and they know all about this event. For those that have never been this is a purely social gathering to share in the love of the sport. The camping is primitive as are the climbers. I have a large covered picnic area, fresh water and a port-a-john. MOD is only 4 miles away should you need something. Only rules are you need to bring your helmet and cambium saver. I have more trees than climbers so there is no waiting to get in a tree. We do a BIG potluck dinner on Sat. night so bring something. There will also be a Dutch Oven cook off so bring your Iron if you have it. It is the ONLY way to cook! I am a recent convert, I highly recommend this art of cooking. I ask for a small donation to cover my expenses. Please let me know if you plan on coming so that I know how many shrimp to buy.
My address is on my website: www.blueridgetreeclimbing.com
Please call or email anytime if you need more information.
Hope to see you soon,
Bob Wray
276 398 2639
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.057 seconds